Filmed in Sao Paulo State, Brazil
Copyright Mark Wolters 2017
1. Don’t expect to get anywhere quickly in Sao Paulo. With so many people, cars and craziness it will take you longer than what google says it will to get anywhere.
2. Don’t skip the Mercado Municipal! This Sao Paulo tradition is amazing. From amazing fruit to the best bologna or sorry Mortadella sandwich you ever ate.
3. Don’t skip out on eating non-Brazilian food while in Sao Paulo. There are tons of amazing places, foods, restaurants and styles for you to enjoy!
4. Don’t lose your wits. Pay attention! Sao Paulo has a reputation for crime for a reason.
5. Don’t expect a beach vacation. Sao Paulo is not a Brazilian beach city, it is a cultural, shopping, museum, business hub for South America.
USA Today & 10Best’s #1 Independent Travel Videographer 2014
FlipKey by TripAdvisor Top 10 Travel Bloggers 2014
Sony Alpha a6000 Digital Camera. Great for Capturing Amazing Photos and HD Video. http://amzn.to/2bBMnWg
GoPro Hero4: Digital Camera for On The Go Fun in 4K http://amzn.to/2cbYkz4
SanDisk Extreme Pro 64 GB – SD Disk: For Saving All The Video Footage Without Having to Switch Chips http://amzn.to/2bSjCE3
Video Editing Software: Sony Movie Studio 13 – Fast, Easy & Affordable to Make Great Videos at a Great Price http://amzn.to/2bBjhrF
Tripod – Manfrotto Compact Travel Tripod – The Size to Travel, but the Sturdiness of a Professional Tripod http://amzn.to/2bRSVAV
For More Travel Gear & Accessories Visit Our Amazon Travel Gear Shop
Find More Videos At:
Subscribe to Wolters World on YouTube!
Follow Us At
Tweets by woltersworld